TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For all warranty repairs, faulty items must be received with a valid Proof of Purchase otherwise the repair will be deemed chargeable.
- Quotations on non-guaranteed items that are not accepted by the customer will be subjected to a minimum assessment fee, excluding postage and including VAT, of R250.00.
- All faulty items covered by the manufacturers warranty will be repaired and under no circumstances will a faulty item be credited or replaced.
- Warranty repairs will be deemed invalid for the following reasons including inter alia; impact damage; moisture and sand damage; tampering; abuse and battery acid leakage.
- All quotations are approximate and are not binding.
- No responsibility can be accepted for the batteries or film left in the camera on receipt. Only accessories noted on the receipt will be accounted for.
- All estimated and work undertaken by the repair centre are subjected to the availability on spare parts.
- Defective parts that are replaced will only be returned if specially requested in advance.
- It is the customers responsibility to advise Capi-Lux S.A. of any change of addresses or contact information. Failure to do so may result in clause 10 being applied.
- Failure by the customer to collect the item from Capi within 90 days from date of receipt will result in the item being sold to defray costs without further notice.
- Specific repair work carried out by Repair Centre and replaced parts will be guaranteed for a period of three months only. It is therefore important that the item be tested fully by the customer within this period.
- Capi-Lux SA (Pty) Ltd is not responsible for any consequential loss, damage or any cost incurred should the repair not be successful or not be completed by any specified or suggested date or time.
- Transportation and Insurance of any item to Capi-Lux SA (Pty) Ltd After Sales Service Department, whether in or out of the warranty period at all stages remains the responsibility of the purchaser. Should the item be out of the warranty for what ever reason, a transport fee will be applicable for return of the product to the customer within South Africa or outside its borders.
- Capi-Lux SA (Pty) Ltd offer a two year warranty on hard merchandise that does not imply that the company will guarantee successful completion of the repair or the availability of spare parts although every effort will be made in this regards.
View all FAQ's